Publishing House: Slovenska akademija znanosti in umetnosti
A critical edition of the Mass for four voices, two oboes, two horns, strings, and organ, made on the basis of MS parts kept at the Opatijska Cerkva Sv. Danijela in Celje. The original parts were copied by the Celje teacher and regens chori Benedikt Sluga (Schluga), who lived in Celje from 1777 to 1834.
transcription and revision by
Slovenska akademija znanosti in umetnosti
paperback 20 × 28 cm 123 pages